When Whiskey was a tiny puppy, we fed him grapes one day because he seemed very interested in them and liked them very much. Of course, he did! They are sweet and dogs have a sweet tooth and swarm to anything sugary like us humans to all the chocolate bars out there. They are poisonous for dogs, and we had to call the vet who then analysed the number of grapes Whiskey ingested vs his body weight. He ended up being fine but what a shock that was! We certainly learned a lesson.
Below is a list of the most common toxic foods for dogs and the associated health risks: